Recipe by Bambo
This recipe starts with a mix to save time, but doesn't sacrifice the flavor. So rich it will make you "slap your mama" - great for summer picnics or potlucks.
- 517.37 g boxduncan hines dark chocolate cake mix
- 99.22 g box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 354.88 ml milk
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 226.79 g packagesoftened cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 340.19 g Cool Whip (1.5 tubs)
- 3 Hershey Bars, chopped (may use Hershey with almonds or special dark)
Directions See How It's Made
- Great and flour 3 9-inch round cake pans.
- Mix first five ingredients and divide between three pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sugars, and Cool Whip until creamy. Add Hershey bars and mix additional minute. Spread between layers, then sides, then top.
- Store in refrigerator.