Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Outpost Natural Foods. In their Diabetes Fighting Foods flyer.
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas (whole wheat or white)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 turkey slices
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices low-fat swiss cheese
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups alfalfa sprouts, divided
- Mix together mayonnaise and Dijon.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface and spread each one with one tablespoon of the mayo-Dijon mix.
- Place a lettuce leaf, slice of turkey, ham and cheese on each tortilla.
- Top with tomatoes and alfalfa sprouts.
- Bring sides of the wrap in a roll up.
- Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
this was a big hit with my DS, I added in some garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the mayonnaise/Dijon mixture, this was thoroughly enjoyed over the weekend, thanks Cheesy!
We love wraps and are always on the lookout for different flavor combinations. I made these for us on vacation adn they were a big hit. Very filling and hearty for our big day at the parks. Thank you for posting, I plan on makign these again this summer for those lighter meals on hot summer days.
These were very good! Used American cheese because I didn't have any swiss, and tomato-basil flavored tortillas. Also used honey mustard instead of the mayo/dijon combo for personal preferance. Thanks for sharing!!