- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman’s)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 sesame baguette, split
- 1 lb assorted deli turkey or 1 lb deli roast beef or 1 lb deli ham (etc)
- sliced swiss cheese
- softened butter
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- lettuce leaf
- thinly-sliced pickle
- sliced pimento stuffed olive
- sliced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and Tabasco.
- Butter baguette- this acts as a seal to prevent the sandwich from getting soggy, and it tastes good too.
- Spread with mustard.
- Layer deli meats, cheese, lettuce, pickles, olives and tomatoes.
- Season tomatoes lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise over.
- Cut baguette into 6 sandwiches, on the diagonal.