Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These have been a favorite of mine for quite some time and i hope they be will for you after trying them.
- Cream together shortening and brown sugar replacement.
- Add egg ,beat until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour,baking powder,cinnamon,salt,baking soda,nutmeg and cloves in sifter.
- Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets,2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350F for 12 to 15 minutes.