Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Posted in response to a request. This recipe is from www.recipesource.com
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml shortening
- 59.14 ml cold coffee
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 295.73 ml raisins
- 177.44 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, margarine, shortening, coffee, egg, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in remainingingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until almost no indentation remains when touched, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.