Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Posted in response to a request. This recipe is from www.recipesource.com
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 1⁄4 cup cold coffee
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups raisins
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, margarine, shortening, coffee, egg, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in remainingingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until almost no indentation remains when touched, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.