Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted in response to a request. This recipe is from www.recipesource.com
Make and share this Hermit Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, margarine, shortening, coffee, egg, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in remainingingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until almost no indentation remains when touched, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.