Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and delicious way to make those yummy hermit cookies. Where I got the recipe???
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 396.89 g can condensed milk
- 78.07 ml flour
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 118.29 ml golden raisin
- 236.59 ml walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 325 degrees if using a glass pan.
- Combine crumbs and melted margarine (butter) and press firmly in bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Then chill.
- Cut into bars.