Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and delicious way to make those yummy hermit cookies. Where I got the recipe???
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 325 degrees if using a glass pan.
- Combine crumbs and melted margarine (butter) and press firmly in bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Then chill.
- Cut into bars.