Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and delicious way to make those yummy hermit cookies. Where I got the recipe???
Make and share this Hermit Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 325 degrees if using a glass pan.
- Combine crumbs and melted margarine (butter) and press firmly in bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Then chill.
- Cut into bars.