Recipe by wjorma
Nephew Ken was nicknamed "Herk" by his father. Well he is now all grown up and taking care of his 3 children and on his days off he makes them home cooked meals with desserts.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with.
- nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl and beat with mixer for 3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool before. cutting.