1/1 Photo of Heritage Chicken
While working for the Heritage Ballroom several years ago, my fellow chef and I came up with this easy, unique recipe for chicken breast. This recipe was used for my final exam when I was in culinary school (I got an A). It gets it's name from the place where it was originally created.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Place in oven for about 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- 4(While chicken is cooking) in a large pan, mix together tomato juice, butter, brown sugar, Tabasco sauce, Cajun seasoning, garlic salt, and onion powder.
- 5Bring to a boil and reduce to thicken.
- 6Add chicken to pan and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heritage Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.1
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 548.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 30.9 g