My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients, except barbecue sauce, in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands until well combined.
- 2Divide the mixture into 8 and form each portion into a ball.
- 3Use your hands, pressing the mixture together firmly.
- 4Turn each ball onto a lightly floured surface and press down with the palm of your hand to form burgers.
- 5Cook over hot coals for 5-8 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- 6Serve with a hot barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herby Sheep Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 345.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: