Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from all recipes.com.My husband loves potaotes and I never make them so I made him these and he said they were wonderful and just what he was craving.
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (I added extra of course)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine oil garlic and all herbs and salt. Stir in potatoes until evenly coated.
- Place potaotes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking.
Have made these many times very good