Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy...here comes the sun! A great way to use up fresh herbs. A plus for my mint supply. Does not reflect chilling time.
- 1 lb small red potato, cut into 1/2 inch slices (If wanted peel potatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh sage leaf, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (vegetable oil will do)
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (I prefer sweet)
- Put whole potatoes in a pot with a cover, and reach to a boil.
- Turn down heat and cook for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Mix potatoes with remaining ingredients and refridgerate for 2 hours or until chilled, stirring occasionally.