Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Why spend your hard earned money on the packaged stuff in the deli section? Make your own instead! Cooking time is chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced or grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter and garlic.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to incorporate.
- Add oregano, parsley, cayenne and salt. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with raw veggies or crackers.