Recipe by Mme M
This is very fresh and lovely!
Top Review by evelyn/athens
This was very good. I used greek yogurt in place of the cottage cheese to make it 'dippier' (we like the tang it gives). The mint was a surprising, but tasty addition. Served with crudites before dinner. What is left over I'm going to enjoy in a sandwich tomorrow.
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 garlic clove, skinned and crushed
- 6 cocktail gherkins, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper