Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A variation of a recipe I found on a cornmeal box. It makes the chicken juicy, tasty and tender.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs skinless chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Dip chicken in milk.
- Coat chicken with corn meal mixture.
- Place chicken in 15x10-inch pan.
- Brush with melted margarine.
- Bake in oven 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.