Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy to make, light as a feather and delicious pancakes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, milk and salad oil.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid.
- Beat until smooth.
- Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle till golden.
- Turn once.
The first one was hard to flip but the next ones were easier. The taste is very good. Thanks for posting :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game