- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup Baby Spinach, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the eggs, milk, water, salt and pepper in a bowl; whisk together.
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil, swirling to coat pan.
- Add egg mixture and cook until bottom is set, lifting edges of omelet and tilting skillet to allow eggs to flow beneath to cook, about 8 minutes.
- Top eggs with cheese, spinach and fresh herbs. Fold omelet in half. Continue cooking until cheese melts and spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.