Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Herbfarm Restaurant is located in Woodinville, Washington. Each week, the award-winning restaurant chooses the best from farm, forest, and sea to create thematic 9-course dinners showcasing the Pacific Northwest. In October 2001, Gourmet Magazine ranked The Herbfarm among "America's Best 50 Restaurants."
- In a food processor or blender, whir together the tarragon, chives, parsley, anchovy, lemon juice, and salt.
- Using the chute with the machine running, pour the oil into the mixture in a slow, steady stream.
- Turn off the machine and scrape down the sides.
- Add the sour or yogurt and process until the dip is smooth.
- Pour into an attractive bowl and serve with vegetable and bread dippers- endive leaves, cauliflower florets, thin slices of toasted artisan breads, and pita slices.
- Note: you can use lower-fat sour cream, if you like.