Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Herbes De Provence Red Potato Oven Fries (Rachael Ray) recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18-1133.98 g red potatoes, washed
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil, enough to coat
- 29.58 ml herbes de provence (or dried parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, combined)
- 14.79 ml McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning or 4.92 ml salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, for easy clean up.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and drop onto cookie sheet.
- Coat potatoes in oil.
- Season with dried spices and grill seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning once, 25 minutes.
Me and DH enjoyed this recipe so much. It's great with the steak seasoning. Thanks hungrykitten :) Made for cookbook tag game
I made these using only very crude measurements and they still turned out nicely. As long as the oil is coating the potatoes, you probably have enough. They got crispy but stayed soft and fluffy inside. I sprayed the foil before putting the potatoes on because the last time they stuck and tore the foil, even with the olive oil. Easy and delicious food!