1/2 Photos of Herbes De Provence Pork Medallions
Mims & Squims's Note:
This is so much easier to make than it is to say! I made this once when experimenting in the kitchen, and now we have it once a week. An excellent dish when you're short on time but need to impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pork into 6 pieces & sprinkle with black pepper.
- 2Place pork between sheets of wax paper & roll with rolling pin until about 1/4" thick.
- 3Heat oven to 200°F
- 4In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat until browned (3 minutes each side)Remove from heat & place in baking dish. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence & place in oven to keep warm.
- 5Pour wine into frying pan. Cook until boiling. Scrape cooked on brown bits from bottom of pan and stir until partially reduced.
- 6Remove pork from oven, pour wine sauce over pork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbes De Provence Pork Medallions
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence