Top Review by Sherri at the Beach
This was delicious. The only thing I did different was to add a tablespoon of prepared roasted garlic and a teaspoon of butter. I put all the ingredients besides the potato in a mortar and pestle to combine. Smashed the potatos with the back of a spoon and mixed together. Hubby ate two helpings. Thanks!
- 453.59 g tiny new potatoes (scrubbed well or peeled)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml herbes de provence
- 1.23 ml coarse sea salt
- 1.23 ml flaked sea salt
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in stockpot & cover with salted water. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Cook 8-10 minutes until potatoes are just tender. Drain and set aside.
- In large skillet , heat oil over medium heat. Add herbs de Provence.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 10-15 seconds.
- Add drained potatoes, coarse salt, and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes & remove from heat. Sprinkle with pepper and flaked sea salt.