Simply divine! Elegant potato dish with aromatic herbes de Provence. I love making this with Herbes De Provence Pork Medallions!
- Place potatoes in stockpot & cover with salted water. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Cook 8-10 minutes until potatoes are just tender. Drain and set aside.
- In large skillet , heat oil over medium heat. Add herbs de Provence.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 10-15 seconds.
- Add drained potatoes, coarse salt, and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes & remove from heat. Sprinkle with pepper and flaked sea salt.
This was delicious. The only thing I did different was to add a tablespoon of prepared roasted garlic and a teaspoon of butter. I put all the ingredients besides the potato in a mortar and pestle to combine. Smashed the potatos with the back of a spoon and mixed together. Hubby ate two helpings. Thanks!