1/1 Photo of Herbes De Provence New Potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in stockpot & cover with salted water. Bring to boil over high heat.
- 2Cook 8-10 minutes until potatoes are just tender. Drain and set aside.
- 3In large skillet , heat oil over medium heat. Add herbs de Provence.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly, 10-15 seconds.
- 5Add drained potatoes, coarse salt, and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- 6Cook 2-3 minutes & remove from heat. Sprinkle with pepper and flaked sea salt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbes De Provence New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence
flaked sea salt