Recipe by Julesong
This so-simple recipe is simply delicious! :) Adapted from Cooking Light. Can be prepared on indoor or outdoor grill, a Foreman-style grill, or broiler.
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de provence
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 8 (4 ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- If using grill, first prepare it (whichever kind you have). If using broiler, preheat it. (A lot of broilers don't require preheating - but mine does.).
- In a bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
- Rub mixture evenly over both sides of the lamb chops.
- Spray the grill rack or broiling pan with cooking spray.
- Place the chops (making sure they’re not touching) on the rack or pan.
- Grill or broil for 4 to 6 minutes on each side (lamb should still be slightly pink).
- Serve with a large spring greens salad with champagne vinaigrette, pilaf, and a nice white wine.