Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy to prepare, this recipe came with a packet of herbs de Provence and lavender from Purple Haze Lavender. Very flavorful. Our girls, who don't like anything too "out there," really liked this dish. The chicken is marinated, so be sure to leave time for the meat to soak in all the flavors! Herbs de Provence can be found as a spice blend or you can make your own (I like the ones that include lavender).
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence (Recommend #18565)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 chicken breasts (I use boneless)
- Combine first six ingredients to create marinade.
- Add chicken breasts and allow to marinade for at least two hours.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 40 minutes (20-30 minutes for boneless breasts).
- Alternately, grill until cooked thoroughly using marinade to baste frequently.
I used this with chicken tenderloin, which I prepared on the indoor grill and served with some roasted red potatoes. I overdid it a little with the herbs, but it was still delicious. Even our 1 year old ate it! Happy baby, happy hubby.. I'm adding this one to my "favorites".
I used this recipe for the marinade, on a pork loin roast. It was awesome!!! My family loved it! I will defiantly have to try with the chicken. Thank you for posting a fantastic recipe! I recommend for all to try!