Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a refreshing snack to serve when the summer heat hits hard. It is also a wonderful way to use up the zucchini in the garden that seems to quickly get out of control.
- 1 large zucchini, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup semi-soft spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped olive
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- Pat zucchini slices dry with paper towels.
- Spread cheese over the tops of the zucchini slices.
- Sprinkle with the chopped olives and chives.
- Serve immediately.
These were very good! I used Borsin cheese garlic and herb flavor, black olives and garlic chives from my garden. I also tried this with yellow squash and cucumber too. Such an easy healthy snack! Made for Potluck tag 2010.