- 2 cups wild rice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh marjoram
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the wild rice well under cold running water. Drain well, set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of water to a boil. Stir in rice, reduce to a simmer,and cook until rice is tender about 40 minutes.
- Drain the rice, transfer to a bowl, and stir in the olive oil, parsley, marjoram. Season with salt and peper, and serve at room temperature or chilled.