- 1 1⁄2 lbs bread (13 to 14 -inch pizza)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons dried basil or 2 teaspoons dried oregano or 2 teaspoons Italian spices, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- cornmeal (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the ingredients (except cornmeal) to the bread machine according to the manufactures directions.
- Select dough cycle, when the cycle is complete, remove dough from machine, punch down.
- Roll dough into circle and place on pan or baking stone.
- Bake in 425 degree oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Add desired toppings and bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until edge of crust is golden brown and topping is bubbly.