Herbed White Bean and Zucchini Latkes
- Sprinkle zucchini lightly with salt and drain in colander for 5 minutes.
- Rinse well, and squeeze in paper towels to remove all excess water.
- Saute zucchini with onion in butter until limp but not browned.
- In a food processor sprinkle bread with heavy cream.
- Add garlic, beans, eggs, cilantro, thyme, chervil, basil and blend until combined.
- Fold in sauteed zucchini.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons full in a slightly oiled non-stick pan and fry for 4 minutes per side over medium heat, or until golden brown.