Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Southern Living Feb '99. The vegetables are easily substituted. You can use 2 tbsp fresh basil in place of the dried spice.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 small zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 3 small yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrots, salt, and lemon pepper; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients; saute for 3-4 minutes until crisp-tender.