- 1 lb turkey, slices
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- oregano, to taste
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in lemon juice, garlic, basil and oregano.
- Add turkey slices.
- Cook 1 to 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove turkey from skillet; keep warm.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini and onions to same skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Arrange vegetables and turkey on large serving platter.