In ‘ Williams-Sonoma: Simple Suppers’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2In a large frying pan over med-high heat, melt the butter.
- 3Add the onion and celery and sauté until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- 4Spoon into a bowl and let cool, and set frying pan aside.
- 5Add the turkey, bread crumbs, egg, oregano, and ½ tsp each salt and pepper to the cooled onion mixture and mix gently but thoroughly with your hands.
- 6Shape the mixture into 12 meatballs and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake the meatballs until opaque throughout, about 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, combine the orange juice, cranberries and sugar in the frying pan and place over med-high heat.
- 9Cook, stirring often, until the juice comes to a boil and the cranberries begin to pop, 2-3 minutes.
- 10Divide the meatballs among dinner plates, spoon the sauce over them, and serve.
- 11Serve with creamy mashed potatoes and a green vegetable.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.4 mg
- Sodium 286.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g