Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In ‘ Williams-Sonoma: Simple Suppers’
Make and share this Herbed Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large frying pan over med-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion and celery and sauté until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and let cool, and set frying pan aside.
- Add the turkey, bread crumbs, egg, oregano, and ½ tsp each salt and pepper to the cooled onion mixture and mix gently but thoroughly with your hands.
- Shape the mixture into 12 meatballs and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs until opaque throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the orange juice, cranberries and sugar in the frying pan and place over med-high heat.
- Cook, stirring often, until the juice comes to a boil and the cranberries begin to pop, 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the meatballs among dinner plates, spoon the sauce over them, and serve.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes and a green vegetable.