Very tasty and aromatic to come home to, ready to set the table and make the salad.
Make and share this Herbed Turkey Breast With Orange Sauce - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Place onions in crock pot.
- Mix garlic, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Make slices in turkey breast about 3/4 of the way through turkey breast at 2 inch intervals.
- Stuff slices with herb mixture.
- Place turkey in crock pot.
- Pour juice over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in centre.