Recipe by Derf
Very tasty and aromatic to come home to, ready to set the table and make the salad.
Top Review by tjneilson
This was an easy recipe and I was hoping for a delicious meal but I was very disappointed. I think I've decided that rosemary is not for me and the orange juice added nothing to the flavour of the turkey. Six hours of cooking and another crockpot blah dinner.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 -3 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onions in crock pot.
- Mix garlic, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Make slices in turkey breast about 3/4 of the way through turkey breast at 2 inch intervals.
- Stuff slices with herb mixture.
- Place turkey in crock pot.
- Pour juice over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in centre.