Recipe by DDW
Want a wonderful smelling house? Try this one out! Turkey dinner is the favorite at our house and we all like white meat the best. This recipe is so great and the juices make a superb gravy. This comes from '00 Taste of Home. I highly recommend it. The serving size and cooking time would really depend on what size turkey breast you are cooking. Please adjust accordingly.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole bone-in turkey breast (5 1/2-6lbs.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan,combine all the ingredients (except turkey) and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place turkey in shallow roasting pan.
- Baste with butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees or until meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.
- Baste every 20 minutes.