Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Only 7.7 WW Point.
- 5 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup philadelphia light garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place turkey in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over turkey.
- Cover and cook on Low 10 to 12 hours.
I thought this was great. I was unsure about using cream cheese but it just melted into the herbs and the natural turkey juices (which made a good gravey with a bit of cornstarch thickner). Certainly easy to do and it did make 6 healthy portions. Thanks Audrey M.
I did not like this recipe. It was easy to make, and I believe the meat would have been better mixed with some pasta or other vegetable, as opposed to on its own.
This was very good. I did not have the cream cheese on hand, but it turned out great. There was quite a bit left over also. I will definately make this again!