Recipe by Audrey M
Only 7.7 WW Point.
Top Review by Tebo
I thought this was great. I was unsure about using cream cheese but it just melted into the herbs and the natural turkey juices (which made a good gravey with a bit of cornstarch thickner). Certainly easy to do and it did make 6 healthy portions. Thanks Audrey M.
- 5 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup philadelphia light garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder