1/2 Photos of Herbed Turkey Breast
3 hrs 20 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
Herbs tucked under the skin gives the turkey a wonderful flavor the lemon juice gives a subtle hint of citrus. Recipe comes from Taste of Home Light & Tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Loosen skin from turkey with fingers, leaving skin attached along bottom edges.
- 3In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic and seasonings.
- 4Spread under turkey skin.
- 5Combine remaining lemon juice and oil; Set aside.
- 6Place turkey on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 7Bake, uncovered for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat thermometer reads 170°F.
- 8Basting every 15 to 20 minutes with lemon mixture.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 10Discard skin before carving.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.7 g