Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 5 -6 lbs turkey breast, fresh (or if frozen then thawed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, chopped fine
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place turkey in crock pot with 1/4 cup water.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread over outside of turkey.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.