1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This turkey turns out very moist with a wonderful gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 2 teaspoons minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper (I use fresh cracked 4 pepper medley)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Mix all spices together in a small bowl and crush them up together.
- 3In another bowl, whisk soup together with water.
- 4Put 2 tsp of the spice mixture in the soup, stir well.
- 5Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Pour half of the soup mixture into the bottom of the dish.
- 7Place turkey breast pieces on top of soup.
- 8Sprinkle remaining spices on top of turkey and rub in gently.
- 9(I also used the tip of a sharp knife to carve some lines in the turkey in hopes that the spice would soak in, not sure if that was really needed or not).
- 10Pour remaining soup mixture over turkey.
- 11Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- 12Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- 13Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 40-45 more minutes.
- 14Cut into breast to make sure juices flow clear and there is no pink showing.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 556.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup