Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice sandwich for a quick lunch
- 12 ounces tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Place four slices of toast on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top with the tuna mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 3-4" from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and top with remaining 4 slices of toast.