Karyl Lee's Note:
This is the classic Raspberry's Tuna, which I added the herbs to. I think the orignal recipe comes from Moosewood, or Deaf Smith, I no longer remember. This is updated (2007) to reflect the opinion of the kindly reviewer, hopefully someone else will feel inclined to give it a shot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and flake the tuna into a large bowl.
- 2Add the shredded carrots, chopped celery, sweet relish and seeds.
- 3Mix the mayo/vegenaise with the dried herbs and paprika.
- 4Mix the dressing into the tuna very well.
- 5Serve on sprouted grain bread, or on lettuce bed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 439.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g