Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This delicious, low calorie, low fat meal is full of flavor and provides two servings of vegetables. From Kraft.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute brown rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed (optional) or 2 teaspoons dried thyme (optional)
- HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cover. Cook 5 minute on each side or until chicken is browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- ADD canned tomatoes (with dried rosemary &/or thyme - optional) and water to skillet. Stir in rice; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minute Return chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
- COOK on low heat 5 minute Top with tomato and cilantro.
- Diet Exchange:.
- 1 Fat,2 Vegetable,2-1/2 Starch,4 Meat (VL).