1/1 Photo of Herbed Tomato Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4-cup measure microwave onion and butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender but not brown.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, dried basil, dried thyme, and freshly ground pepper.
- 3Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% of power for 4 to 6 minutes or just till boiling.
- 4Stir in the water and instant chicken bouillon granules.
- 5Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 2 to 3 minutes or till the mixture is heated through.
- 6Serve with the Parmesan Croutons.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 665.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g