- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup no-added-salt tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste until blended. In a small bowl, combine milk powder and flour; stir in milk until smooth. Gradually stir into soup. Cook and stir until thickened and heated trough. Add salt if needed.