Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Serve with rice or pasta.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese, if desired (optional)
- Coat chicken with flour, shaking excess.
- In a 10 inch skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat until brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
- Garnish with parmeasan cheese.