Recipe by Chef Otaktay
Nonfat yogurt makes these potatoes creamy and smooth. It also adds a pleasant, slightly tangy flavor
- 8 ounces sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 10 ounces idaho potatoes, scrubbed
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400o F. Pierce potatoes several times with fork; bake until
- tender, about 45 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel and halve potato.
- lengthwise; discard skins and coarsely chop pulp. In medium bowl, combine.
- pulp, yogurt, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper, mashing and whipping with
- potato masher or spoon until smooth. Serve immediately.