Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 hrs
This was originally for red wine, but I changed it to grape juice. You may use regular grape juice or sparkling grape juice, both are good! From Gardensablaze. Cooking time is marinating time.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle grape juice (or 25 oz. bottle sparkling grape juice)
- 1⁄2 lb strawberry
- 20 -25 lemon balm leaves (or lemon verbana or 1/4-1/3 cup dried lemongrass)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- Remove tops from strawberries, wash and slice.
- Chop the herbs finely.
- Mix all ingredients and seal in a glass container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
- Refrigerate for two days, shaking occasionally.
- Strain through a cloth towel, and serve chilled. I think the strawberries would be good pureed and added to the grape juice too.