Recipe by L'il Bit
I haven't actually made this recipe yet, but I've heard it's very light and delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 6 basil leaves
- 2 sage leaves
- 1⁄2 cup cooked spinach, very well drained, and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spinach, ricotta and herbs in a food processor to
- combine. Season with salt,pepper and nutmeg. Transfer to a
- bowl and add half the Parmesan, the eggs and the flour and.
- mix well. Make little dumplings and cook in plenty of
- boiling water for 3 minutes or until they raise to the
- surface. Transfer gnocchis to a buttered baking dish. Pour
- tomato sauce on top and sprinkle the Parmesan. Bake a few
- minutes until very hot.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- NOTES : You may vary the herbs,or omit them .