Recipe by Dancer^
A delicious appetizer or vegetable dish. These can be made up ahead of time and frozen. If frozen, increase cooking time by 10 to 15 minutes.
Top Review by Engineer in the Kitchen
Good recipe. I made major changes to it though. I used egg-replacer and dairy-free butter. I also lowered the cheese to 1/2 cup, and used smoked aged gouda. I sub the onion with dry chopped onions. I baked some immediately and froze the rest. I baked them later and was happy with the result.
- 20 ounces spinach, frozen chopped
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw spinach and remove excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients (stuffing mix, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, eggs and butter) and mix well.
- Form the mixture into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.