Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious appetizer or vegetable dish. These can be made up ahead of time and frozen. If frozen, increase cooking time by 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw spinach and remove excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients (stuffing mix, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, eggs and butter) and mix well.
- Form the mixture into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
followed this recipe exactly. thought it was just okay - seemed like it was missing something, was a little bland
Good recipe. I made major changes to it though. I used egg-replacer and dairy-free butter. I also lowered the cheese to 1/2 cup, and used smoked aged gouda. I sub the onion with dry chopped onions. I baked some immediately and froze the rest. I baked them later and was happy with the result.
I didn't care for these, I found them to be quite flavourless and they didn't keep well frozen.